Looking for a dental career in Swift Current? Join the Anchor Dental Group team.
Current Open Positions
Dental Therapist - Anchor Dental Group
Anchor Dental Group has been serving Swift Current and surrounding communities for over 34 years. Our practice offers a full range of services including family, cosmetic and restorative dentistry, implants, Invisalign, and mouthguards.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.9 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning and innovative technology.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Benefits: Continuing education allowance, uniform allowance, RRSP, life insurance, disability insurance, health and dental insurance, health spending account, performance bonuses and more!
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Therapist to join our well-established dental practice. The successful candidate will work alongside our team of dental professionals to provide preventive and restorative services to contribute to the ongoing oral health of our patients.
Why Should You Join?
- Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca)
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Network of experienced dental professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
- Team-oriented: When you join our practice, you join a team of supportive and like-minded professionals working together to achieve common goals that are understood and shared by all.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Review patient dental and medical history and treatment plan as needed
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical and professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Continuous patient care during clinical visits and assisting other team members as required
- Complete all patient treatment records as per provincial regulation
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Successful completion of an approved program in Dental Therapy from a recognized Canadian institution
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and work effectively in a team environment
Total Rewards + Perks
Team members have access to a range of resources focused on enhancing their personal and professional lives. We provide annual compensation reviews, voluntary RRSP contributions, and industry-leading learning and development opportunities. Our team members also enjoy extensive discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; and unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products and services. Our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services. We are continuously evolving and enhancing the programs to offer our team members exclusive benefits that complement their lifestyle.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the Swift Current community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Anchor Dental Group?
Anchor Dental Group is proud to be an active member of the Swift Current community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.